- What is Bacillus coagulans?
Bacillus coagulans is known as a beneficial species of probiotics or bacteria. As labeled by the WHO or World Health Organization, probiotics are thought to be live microorganisms which grant wellness to the host as long as they’re administered in adequate dosages. In general, the intestinal balance can be disturbed when stress, a poor diet, age, traveling routines and certain medications chick in. Bacillus coagulans ensures: Подробная информация ключар софия здесь.
- Survivability- it can endure the making process and tough stomach acids when reaching the intestinal tract
- Self stableness- the probiotic does not require refrigeration
- Proper positioning within the GI tract- Bacillus coagulans can successfully occupy the place of GI group of bacteria
- Production of lactic acid- the probiotic can produce a preferential L+ lactic acid optical isomer
Bacillus coagulans has a protected shield around its surface. The layer can protect the bacteria and helps it with the survival process against manufacturing pressure, heat and acids within the stomach. Unlike Bacillus coagulans, additional probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium do not have such a protective shell.
- Health benefits of Bacillus coagulans
Bacillus coagulans is also known as ‘Lactobacillus sporogenes’ and ‘sporeforming lactic acid bacterium’, even though these names are outdated. Even if this bacterium produces L-lactic acid, what is nowadays used in these products isn’t the same lactic acid bacterium, due to the fact that the species of Bacillus don’t belong to the lactic acid bacteria family and they don’t form spores. As a consequence, the fact that people use ‘Lactobacillus sporogenes’ name isn’t scientifically correct.
Human beings can benefit a lot from using this bacterium, as it can improve the vaginal flora and also bloating and abdominal pain in patients who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Moreover, it can boost the immune system by making it stronger to viral infections. Furthermore, it has been discovered that only one strain of this bacterium can secure food. Also, its spores can germinate and proliferate in the intestines, being activated by the acid environment of the stomach.
Bacillus coagulans can also cure diarrhea and treat the infections it produces, like rotaviral diarrhea children get, traveler’s diarrhea and antibiotics’ caused diarrhea. Moreover, the bacterium is recommended for:
- digestion problems
- inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease
- Clostridium difficilecolitis
- ulcerative colitis
- excessive growth of the bad bacteria caused by the short bowel syndrome
- infections caused by ulcer
Furthermore, Bacillus coagulans can be used to prevent respiratory infections, cancer and the formation of agents that cause cancer. It is also used as an additive to improve the effects of vaccines. Even if it produces lactic acid and is often confused with the lactic acid bacteria, the bacterium of Bacillus coagulans forms reproductive structures named spores that are benefic for the human body.